HEARTLESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEARTLESS

you will go straight to hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok then....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ESK Pers

Ok then.... Empty
PostSubject: Ok then....   Ok then.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:46 pm

So what is this fuss about attacking my alliance?
Back to top Go down
Supremacy
Admin

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Ok then.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok then....   Ok then.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:19 am

mate its nothing personal LEGEND07 a.k.a MAX1MUS a.k.a LORD PR1M3 is at it again he ran blue into the ground and soon esk will follow be careful, he wants to start a war because were probing him
Back to top Go down
LORD PR1

Ok then.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok then....   Ok then.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 8:03 am

NO YOU GUYS KEPT PROBING ME WHEN WE WERE TRYING TO PROMOTE AN ALLY BETWEEN US. WHEN SUPREMACY WENT TO VACATION SOME OF THEM ATTACKED ME...SO I ATTACKED ONE OF YALL...YOU KEPT SENDING THREATS TO ME TALKING ABOUT YOU COULD ALL TAKE ME. SO I AINT GOING TO BACK DOWN FROM A CHALLENGE
Back to top Go down
Supremacy
Admin

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Ok then.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok then....   Ok then.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 1:35 pm

sorry but i dont ever remember saying we could become allies
Back to top Go down
Lord Joe

Ok then.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok then....   Ok then.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:14 am

this war is ridiculous lol. once again Max has brought bad decent onto his Alliance Shocked
relief forces to Heart real soon

*hey look a heart emoticon*

GL in the war Supremacy

Joe I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ok then.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok then....   Ok then.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok then....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum