HEARTLESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEARTLESS

you will go straight to hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

keep up the good work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Joe

keep up the good work Empty
PostSubject: keep up the good work   keep up the good work Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:34 pm

now that Supremacy's back from his vac hows everyone doin? love the emoticons btw

Joe lol!
Back to top Go down
Supremacy
Admin

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: keep up the good work   keep up the good work Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:05 pm

thanks for the post joe i think everyone is doing fine i will leave it to them to post though lol i think the emotions are good too cheers
Back to top Go down
Lordily

Lordily

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: keep up the good work   keep up the good work Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:50 am

Now that the boss is back we have to behave Twisted Evil NOT lol! Were doin really good actually, weve been working hard as a group to become a force to recon with. This is an awsome bunch of people in heartless. I must say ogame is alot more fun with an alliance thats works together as one unit like we do.
Back to top Go down
dark defender
Admin
dark defender

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: keep up the good work   keep up the good work Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:23 am

hay lordily who are you trying to brown noise. if your not carful you might get your head stuck if you stick it any higher. ha Laughing ha Laughing ha Laughing ha cheers
Back to top Go down
https://heart.forumotion.com
Lordily

Lordily

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: keep up the good work   keep up the good work Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:17 am

Rolling Eyes Exclamation
Back to top Go down
dark defender
Admin
dark defender

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: keep up the good work   keep up the good work Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:19 pm

you may roll your eyes but i know your sitting back and laughing
Back to top Go down
https://heart.forumotion.com
Lord Joe

PostSubject: Re: keep up the good work   keep up the good work Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 8:09 am

not much different to my own Alliance then. anarchy everywhere! lol

Joe Suspect
Back to top Go down
Supremacy
Admin

Number of posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: keep up the good work   keep up the good work Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:42 am

absolutly lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: keep up the good work   keep up the good work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

keep up the good work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEARTLESS :: PUBLIC :: PUBLIC BAR-
Jump to: