HEARTLESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEARTLESS

you will go straight to hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So are you guys with Blue?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
loki

So are you guys with Blue? Empty
PostSubject: So are you guys with Blue?   So are you guys with Blue? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 5:52 pm

hey, i see that a number of members of this alliance have links to the alliance "Blue" so do you have any official tie to them or are you an off shoot that is better than them?
Back to top Go down
dark defender
Admin
dark defender

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: So are you guys with Blue?   So are you guys with Blue? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:43 am

none of the above. 1 or 2 of us left because we felt the leader of blue needed alot of growing up to do then 1 of us started the alliance and asked the other to join which they did and it grew from there. we dont think were better nore do we have anything to do with the alliance blue
Back to top Go down
https://heart.forumotion.com
Supremacy
Admin

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: So are you guys with Blue?   So are you guys with Blue? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:30 pm

we are not tied to blue, we will not help them if thats why you asked, dd covered it with that post i think

-Supremacy-
Back to top Go down
Lordily

Lordily

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: So are you guys with Blue?   So are you guys with Blue? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:06 pm

Razz I blew a few of em up recently, does that count as a tie to them? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So are you guys with Blue?   So are you guys with Blue? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So are you guys with Blue?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEARTLESS :: PUBLIC :: PUBLIC BAR-
Jump to: