HEARTLESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEARTLESS

you will go straight to hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quick Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RateBudd

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:00 pm

When i makea Intergalactic research network does that involve all the research labs i have?

does the more research labs i have the more the time go down when i build a IRN?
Back to top Go down
dark defender
Admin
dark defender

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:07 pm

it involves the hist ones only for example if your highest res/lab is lvl 12 any others at the same lvl will be included. and yes it makes the time of the reserch faster.
Back to top Go down
https://heart.forumotion.com
Supremacy
Admin

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:25 pm

ive told you this a thousand times lol

yes it does lv 1 intergalatic research station adds your 2 highest research labs up

lv 2 adds the 3 highest up etc

so for example if you have a level 12 and level 6 labs and you have the intergalatic research station level one when uprading your research lab will work at the speed of a lv 18 lab UNLESS the research being conducted is to advanced for the minor lab for example to get hyperspace technology you need:
[color=#00FF00]Energy Technology(level 5)
Shielding Technology (level 5)
Research lab level 6

so if you only had level 12 and level 6 the level 6 lab would be unable to speed up the research of the hyperspace technolgy because it is not at the required level

[color=Black][color:f57a=#00FF00:f57a]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEARTLESS :: PUBLIC :: PUBLIC BAR-
Jump to: